• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Miniaturisation for vehicles

Libris

SOC-12
After looking through the design rules again and taking on board some comments about how efficient batteries are compared to standard engines I thought about using the computer rules for miniaturising all components other than batteries.

Without running it through a spreadsheet I'm not sure how much this would improve (?!) things; it would certainly complicate them!

The other option would also be to use the standardisation rules but I'm not so keen on them.

I just I am in the process of designing two ships and a ship's boat and I must say I think there should be some provision for minituration of some parts. like manuver drives, or a reduction in jump fule requirements for efficency brought about by hight tech engines.

High tec armor is miniturized, but not Drives?

Although I still have to run through the design process a few more times before I start making any changes IMTU.

Originally posted by Rover:
I just I am in the process of designing two ships and a ship's boat and I must say I think there should be some provision for minituration of some parts. like manuver drives, or a reduction in jump fule requirements for efficency brought about by hight tech engines.

High tec armor is miniturized, but not Drives?

Although I still have to run through the design process a few more times before I start making any changes IMTU.
Adapting TNE's FF&S for T20 is one of my "spare time" projects. At least for this kind of sliding scale vehicle construction.

Back