• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

T20 Adventures at Overload-A-Con, In March

Flynn

SOC-14 1K
Good afternoon, All,

Just wanted to report to you guys that I've registered to run two T20 sessions at Austin's own Overload-A-Con 2004, scheduled for March 5-7, 2004. For more information about the convention, please visit:

http://www.overload-a-con.com/index.html

Below are the sessions I'll be running, two original adventures written specifically for this convention:

Session One:
T20 Adventures: The Great Hunt

"After a successful job, the patron invites the ship's crew to join him in a great hunt in the untamed outback of his homeworld, promising the party an exciting and adventurous time. Scenario uses the Traveller T20 rules system; characters provided by the Referee."

Session Two:
T20 Adventures: Starport Under Siege

"Shore leave is cut short when the starport suffers an attack from high orbit above. Who are these mysterious attackers, and how is the crew going to escape? Scenario uses the Traveller T20 rules system; characters provided by the Referee."

I am still planning on running two other sessions at OwlCon in Houston, TX, in the month of February. For more information on that, consult this thread announcing T20 Adventures at OwlCon.

Enjoy,
Flynn

Flynn: Just a heads up. There is a thread on the ENWorld boards about having a game day in Austin. No date set yet, but if it does come off and I am able to attend, I might run a T20 demo there. You're welcome to come.

Paraquat,

I would enjoy attending that, if at all possible. Can you post a link to the discussion on ENWorld, please?

Thanks,
Flynn

Good morning, All,

Just a quick update: the T20 games are scheduled for Saturday, in case you're interested.
Hope to see some of you guys there!

Enjoy,
Flynn

Originally posted by Flynn:
Good morning, All,

Just a quick update: the T20 games are scheduled for Saturday, in case you're interested.
Hope to see some of you guys there!

Enjoy,
Flynn
What times on Saturday?

Dunno, yet. They haven't posted the schedule or let me know. I do know that I requested Saturday only, so I'm hoping I get it. With the low number of games (and my early volunteering to run T20 there), they should be able to work it out. As soon as I know, I'll post the info here.

Thanks,
Flynn

I've finally heard back from the Con organizers, and my games are scheduled on Saturday.

The first one, Great Hunt, will be run starting at 9am.

The second one, Starport Under Siege, will be run starting at 1:30pm.

Hope this helps,
Flynn

Yes, they are, to the best of my knowledge.

Looking forward to it,
Flynn

BTW, if you guys need a place to crash or something, please let me know.

Does anyone know if they're going to be there?

It's a small Con, but any excuse to game, particularly Traveller, is a good one. ;)

Hasta,
Flynn

Back