• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

T20 at MillenniumCon 7, Austin, TX

Flynn

SOC-14 1K
Good morning, All,

After receiving permission from my better half, I've volunteered to run two Traveller T20 scenarios at Austin's own MillenniumCon 7, Nov 19-21. I know a number of you guys enjoy the gaming convention scene, and if you live in the area, you might want to come play a little Traveller, so I'm posting to let you know enough in advance to preregister and such.

The website for MillenniumCon is:
http://www.millenniumcon.com/index.htm

Below are the details for the two games I'll be running:

Name: T20 Adventures: The Waters Of Asla
Host: Jason "Flynn" Kemp
Description: Retrieving a patron's cargo on the waterworld of Asla quickly becomes a challenge to the crew of the ISS Murphy's Law" when a savage storm strikes! Scenario uses the Traveller T20 rules system; characters provided by the Referee.

Time Slot: Friday evening

Name: T20 Adventures: Express Delivery To Fiedler
Host: Jason "Flynn" Kemp
Description: The ISS "Murphy's Law" has been given a lucrative contract to deliver a mysterious shipment from the waterworld of Asla to the colony on Fiedler, with a hefty bonus for prompt delivery. Can the ship make the delivery in time? Scenario uses the Traveller T20 rules system; characters provided by the Referee.

Time Slot: Saturday afternoon

Looking forward to it,
Flynn

Back