• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Starships?

So, I'm excited about the new and interesting prospects surrounding T
biggrin.gif

However, I have one question. How long before a starship/vehicle/etc. design supplement is available?

Half the fun of Traveller has been the ability to get into the guts of the universe. The other half is of course, the universe itself.

Starship design is in the core book. Wouldn't be Traveller without it! The Book 5 High Guard system is being used as the baseline for the T20 ship system.

Hunter

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dree:
So, I'm excited about the new and interesting prospects surrounding T
biggrin.gif

However, I have one question. How long before a starship/vehicle/etc. design supplement is available?

Half the fun of Traveller has been the ability to get into the guts of the universe. The other half is of course, the universe itself.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As we speak I'm busily updating my High Guard Ship design software to deal with the changes for those who can't wait. I hope to have a version conforming to the current rules in a week or so (its a bit hard, since the rules are in flux).

Back