• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Security Leak Fanzine

P

Pickles

I came across another Traveller fanzine resurrected on the web, this time by its editor: Security Leak. I've never heard of it before, but I hope lots more people get the idea. Ah, memories of those halcyon days when I actually got to play Traveller ... :roll:

It takes a little work, but you can make a nifty Word doc fanzine by cuttin'-n-pastein'.

It took me a while, but I got #1 together. Not quite a pdf of the original, but definitely useable for a CT game.

I e-mailed the fanzine's author to ask if he had them in pdf's. Maybe he does...and he'll post them...fingers crossed.

Ascension of the Noble Houses Still Coming!
Will this ever come. I loved Security Leak but this guy has been promising this forever now. I really, want to see more. I have the complete run in Dead Tree and the newsletter somewhere, and I am sure that I bought SORAG. But, come, mate. Don;t keep us hanging any more...make it your New Year;s resolution.

Originally posted by Joshua Bell:
Folks know about the Tidewater/Terra Traveller TIMES, right?
We do now - Thanks, Joshua!

Originally posted by kafka47:
I loved Security Leak but this guy has been promising this forever now (...) Don't keep us hanging any more...make it your New Year's resolution.
Heh, yeah, I noticed a disturbing lack of any kind of date on the site - other than original publication, that is.

Back