• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Playtestable?

Spinward Scout

SOC-14 5K
Baron
Hi there!

I've played Traveller for years and I also play both D&D 3E (d20) and Star Wars d20, and I've got a couple of questions for the playtesters. Would anyone be able to tell me if I would still be able to get into the playtesting? If not, would I be able to get a list of the skills and attributes used? Is there a preview page I could go to to get a look at the system? I have a funny feeling it'll be a lot like Star Wars d20. Which is cool for me.

Thanks for any help,

Scout

As for the playtest, Hunter's threatened to drop a few inactive people and replace them... so there's hope.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ScoutCadet469:
Hi there!

I have a funny feeling it'll be a lot like Star Wars d20. Which is cool for me.

Thanks for any help,

Scout
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So far, it's quite a bit away from SW despite many similar concepts. I'm not going into details, as I don't know how much I can say without earning hunter's wrath.

I will say:
1) CG works. Quite well.
2) many good ideas are still up in the air.
3) There is much active discourse, and some heated/passionate debate... (Mea Culpa)
4) The new trade system is MUCH IMPROVED over CT, but much of the flavor of Bk 2 T&C is there. If nothing else, this is a worth addition to the Traveller transportable-rules-stack, and easily adaptable to CT/MT/TNE/T4/T5.

------------------
-aramis
=============================================
Smith & Wesson: The Original Point and Click interface!

Back