• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Farfutures.net update!?!

tjoneslo

SOC-14 1K
Staff member
Admin Award
Administrator
Count
GAHHA!!!!

Marc (or someone) update the Far Futures web site, and there's no longer any access to these boards from the site.

I saw the other pages and thought they looked OK, but didn't realize the full update was coming so soon.

Marc can you add a link back to these boards from the home page?

the new web page upgrade is NOT an improvement!

it just makes the site hard to navagate!

please take this as feedback.

NOT an improvement!

Agreed. If the Far Future site is to be changed to a product and information listing can we get the boards moved to another site?
I have no problem with FFE using their site to promote their materials, but this board is an invaluable resource for this CT GM.
smile.gif

it's not even that it is now IMPOSSIBLE to navagate tyo the boards from the main page, but that it is impossible to navagate directly to ANY page on their site in 1 or 2 clicks.

you have to click through all these differant pages, hoping to see the page you want, or click on links at the bottom that may or may not be what you want.

bad site design all around. i hope mark didn't pay money for that!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by phydaux:
it's not even that it is now IMPOSSIBLE to navagate tyo the boards from the main page, but that it is impossible to navagate directly to ANY page on their site in 1 or 2 clicks.

you have to click through all these differant pages, hoping to see the page you want, or click on links at the bottom that may or may not be what you want.

bad site design all around. i hope mark didn't pay money for that!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

On the Downport news it says to click the back button & it'll take you to the old site , it also has the url http://www.farfuture.net/indexa.html
It's still there just not in the same place as before.

Who's the guy wearing the polo shirt?

My impression of the new website is that it could be much nicer looking and better organized, but that information-wise it's an improvement on the previous site.

One big improvement would be to have one page for the FFE05 images, and just have text links to each. As it is, it takes forever to load those pages.

-FCS

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FlightCommanderSolitude:
Who's the guy wearing the polo shirt?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unless I'm gravely mistaken, that would be Marc Miller himself...

Back