• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Who are we?

orc65

SOC-7
Name: Orc65
Favorite version of Traveller: MT/CT
Military Service: Arty
Favorite Suppliment: Mercs & Scouts plus the whole MT series
Favorite Sector: The Marches/Gvurrdon
Favorite Race: Aslan
Favorite Empire: The Imperium, although The Solomani are always fun.

Is that the Inquisition with the thumbscrews and the burning at the stake, or the one with the singing nuns...
file_21.gif

Paranoia is good for the soul.
Without it we'd be bored stupid.
Besides don't you just love games where no one is sure who's spying on who?

Some of us Solomani just want to run around the rim and make a decent living outrunning those Imperial customs boys, but those SolSec boys they got a VERY FUNNY sense of humor, I'd watch my step
Orc old boy.

Pappy

Having a sense of humour is good, even if it is slightly skewed.

We are born, and struggle all our lives, just to die.

A sense of humour is definitely needed.

Oh..and I will step carefully, wouldn't want to step in anything. :D

I've been out of the TU for 15 years.

Whats new?
!

Oh, not much. Just Virus, the collapse of civilization, a New Era, new rules, T4, more new rules, Milieu 0, GURPS, more new rules, jump masking (don't ask, you really don't want to know), T20, even more new rules, and a partridge in a pear tree. You'll soon catch up.

I've been out of the TU for 15 years.

Whats new?
!

Oh, not much. Just Virus, the collapse of civilization, a New Era, new rules, T4, more new rules, Milieu 0, GURPS, more new rules, jump masking (don't ask, you really don't want to know), T20, even more new rules, and a partridge in a pear tree. You'll soon catch up.

Ookay.

Working on that now.

Downloaded Heaven and Earth, interesting.

Don't like T20 or for that matter any other D20 system game. MT will do just fine.

Always liked skill based games. Don't like being tied into a specific class, seems too unrealistic.

I accidentally started a new thread when trying to post to the original.
I got your double posting beat. :D

Originally posted by Andrew Boulton:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> I've been out of the TU for 15 years.

Whats new?
!

</font>[/QUOTE]----- sorry mate but i really do want to know ----What's jump masking ??????

Back