• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Weapon Accessories

JFalcon

SOC-3
Hi Everyone.

Could someone tell me what the modifiers are for weapon accessories such as; Telescopic sights, Electronic sights, Electronic Telescopic sights, Silencers, Shoulder stocks and Folding stocks. I've looked through the T20 THB (p.205) and TA1 but can't seem to find any reference to bonuses for these items.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by Falcon:
Hi Everyone.

Could someone tell me what the modifiers are for weapon accessories such as; Telescopic sights, Electronic sights, Electronic Telescopic sights, Silencers, Shoulder stocks and Folding stocks. I've looked through the T20 THB (p.205) and TA1 but can't seem to find any reference to bonuses for these items.

In the current version of TA1 see page 20.

In the THB see page 205

Hunter

Originally posted by hunter:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Falcon:
Hi Everyone.

In the current version of TA1 see page 20.

In the THB see page 205 Hunter
</font>[/QUOTE]________________________________________________
Check, all except reference to silencers in THB. Would that be in TA-1?

T20 book, p205 for silencers also Liam. You're slipping :D

The only item to add to-hit bonuses (if that is what you were looking for), is the Head-Up-Display, described in TA1.

Originally posted by Ellros:
T20 book, p205 for silencers also Liam. You're slipping. :D

The only item to add to-hit bonuses (if that is what you were looking for), is the Head-Up-Display, described in TA1.
And the Laser Dot Pointer, also in TA1 (on the smae page in fact).

C'mon Ellros, you're slipping! :D
file_21.gif
file_23.gif

Shane

I believe the benefits for shoulder stocks are in the description (ignore 1st range penalty?).

The only benefit I've seen for folding/collapsing stocks is that it can reduce overall length for the weapon, which IMTU would equate to a small conceal bonus. Unfortunately, I haven't seen lengths of weapons listed (in TA 1) so it's a judgement call as to the benefit there.

Back