• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Vehicles

DrSkull

SOC-14 1K
I just have to ask...

If t20 is going to use High Guard ships, what are they going to use for ground/air vehciles? Something fast and easy I hope.

------------------
Dave "Dr. Skull" Nelson

I'm hoping they come up with something similar to Fire, Fusion, and Steel ... especially if it's something I can use across all d20 games :)

I'd muc rather they have something on the lines of High Guard or else something very modular and quick. I want to be able to whip something out in 5-15 minutes, no more. I know I hated having to spend 3 hours designing a stupid truck with Striker, MT or FF&S.

------------------
Dave "Dr. Skull" Nelson

You could make a system semi-modular. You could have detailed vehicle design rules, but also have templates of frequently used components so stuff could be whipped up quickly.

We are definately looking at a vehicle design system similar to High Guard and Robots. FF&S is a bit heavier than we really want to get into.

Simple and modular, plug and play style is what we are looking for with this.

Hunter

I know I hated having to spend 3 hours designing a stupid truck with Striker, MT or FF&S.
------------------
You could make a system semi-modular. You could have detailed vehicle design rules, but also have templates of frequently used components so stuff could be whipped up quickly

I have played many fantasy games, among them Rolemaster. It took a while to design a character, but the more I played it the quicker it became. I would like detailed design systems, such as ground vehicles, space ships, etc. no matter how long it takes since I know I'll eventually get the hang of it. Well, so long as I don't have to have a Masters Degree in mathematics to figure the cost.
wink.gif

------------------
Hollywood: More than just a city, it's a state of mind!

[This message has been edited by RazerD (edited 14 May 2001).]

Back