• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Traveller's Aides

#2, Grand Endeavor is a fiction PDF, and will be out on Monday (June 25).

#3 is a vehicle PDF and should follow a few weeks after #2

TA2 is running late due to an emergency situation in our Art Director's family but is back on track now.

HUnter

I have it, and am trying to get the system up where you can easily access new and old copies as you need. Taking me a tad longer than I expected. Here is a copy of the cover:

t20pdf0002.jpg

Hunter

Hunter or MJD,
Perhaps you could give us a little bit of the plot of the book. I liked the cover art but it is quite pulpish, which left me curious.

There are 4 shorts in TA2, some of which are related in a way that will be revealed in future volumes, plus 2 chapters of The Last Hurrah, a Traveller novel set during the Interstellar Wars that Marc and I were working on. We'll serialise that at about 3 chapters a TA.

The cover is pulpish, but hey, pulp adventure is good. Can't really give away plot details, but there should be some reviews soon.

Originally posted by MJD:
There are 4 shorts in TA2, some of which are related in a way that will be revealed in future volumes, plus 2 chapters of The Last Hurrah, a Traveller novel set during the Interstellar Wars that Marc and I were working on. We'll serialise that at about 3 chapters a TA.

The cover is pulpish, but hey, pulp adventure is good. Can't really give away plot details, but there should be some reviews soon.
So you finally convinced Marc to write Traveller fiction... I remember that he was sort of relunctant in the early posts at this message boards. How long will be, or better, how many chapters will it comprises, so I can have an estimative of how many TA will take.

As I told you in my previous post, I liked the cover. Despite what some purists may think, pulpish art is adequate to Traveller.

Back