• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Time to start the "Best 10 ways to kill a Kkree" thread

jfwking

SOC-12
The horses are coming to kill us all. What are the best ways people have to deal with this new menace to meat eaters everywhere ?

PS for anyone who doesn't get what I am on about read the write up for "Bearers of the Flame"

I prefer to use them as sniper bait - sniping with RAM grenades! Roasts 'em up real good.

Where is this "Bearers of the Flame" write-up?

Now look what you've made me do...

50 Ways To Kill Your Centaur

You just shoot 'em in the back, Jack
Hit 'em with a rock, Jock
Or nuke 'em from the sky, Guy
Just kill yourself a K'kree
Chop 'em into meat, Pete
Make sure they're dead, Fred
Have a barbecue, Sue
And get yourself free

Well, I think we need some clarification, here. Are we talking about doing them in on retail basis, or wholesale?

For your wholesale K'kree disposal problems, I personally recommend kinetic energy ortillery strikes. Rinse & repeat as neccessary, and finish with a light dusting of dirty nukes. Hey, if the K'kree have been there any length of time, the ecosphere is FUBAR anyway.

On the retail level: when dealing with the Costco/Price Club/Sam's Club size lots, rapid-fire fusion guns work well. For single-serving encounters on the gas station mini-mart level, the VRF Gauss gun works wonders.

A more subtle approach would be some kind of tailored bio-weapon, but where's the fun when you don't get those glorious explosions? ;)

Yours in omnivorousness,

John

I think the Hivers nailed it on the head - get 'em to kill themselves...

.458 Weatherby Magnum? .600 Nitro Express Holland & Holland Elephant gun?

Very old school I know but they are rather large beasts.

Sigh, look here is the way to do it right]/i]. Taylored virus is the correct start. A virus that effects only K'kree with the equivelent of a "Y" cromasome. A virus that would be transmitted through simple contact with the blood. A virus that causes the infected K'kree's breath to smell like bar-b-qued meat...

Originally posted by Captain Jonah:
The horses are coming to kill us all. What are the best ways people have to deal with this new menace to meat eaters everywhere ?

PS for anyone who doesn't get what I am on about read the write up for "Bearers of the Flame"
I thought "how you clean them" is much more important. "Herd 'em, corral 'em, stun 'em with a blow to the head and then cut their throats" has worked for centuries. No, I'm more interested in how to properly butcher them.

Good barbeque starts with good meat.

Ah yes, I see...

Woah! WOAH! They got sapient machines?!? TIME TO GET THE VIRUS BUSTERS! We gotta git them before they get us!

Hey Johnny! Get out your electronics thingamajigs! We got us some Horses to fry!

Back