• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

The Full Rules

Well, I've just downloaded and read the T20 Lite PDF. Not bad, but not enough.

The PDF mentions "THE FULL T20 SYSTEM", but doesn't provide a single clue as to where you can purchase this 400-page wonder.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Graz!

M.T. Gideon

P.S.- If someone who has the book could send me the ISBN, that would be a great help! MTG

Well done!!

You're aptly named, Hunter. I appreciate the assistance.

Now, if you'll excuse me... I'm going to go shoot myself in the foot for not looking there in the first place! :rolleyes:

Later!!

M.T. Gideon

P.S. - Just got back from checking Amazon.com. Someone has the wrong ISBN listed. RPGRealm.com has it listed as 1-55878-221-4, but Amazon.com says it's 1-55878-217-6.

Unfortunately, in either case, the book is currently unavailable. Like my ol' pappy used ta say, "I can't win fer losin'!"

Later!

MTG

Originally posted by BluWolf:
Second printing should be available any dat now. Right Hunter???

PS. what part of West Central Florida?
See my rant on the front page for details...

Hunter

Hey, Hunter!

I feel for ya, man. Delays are a royal pain. My wife's birthday was 8/12 and my gift to her STILL hasn't arrived.

Couches aren't comfortable when you HAVE to sleep on 'em.

Howdy, Bluwolf!

My little slice of heaven is in Bradenton, just a bit north of Sarasota. Are you close? My current group seems to be locked into DnD3, and I need some Traveller, before I get too rusty.

Later!

MTG

Hi,

Does anyone knows when the second printing of T20 will be available ? I was told it would be on August 15, but what then ?

Thanks,

Originally posted by Anduirnal:
Hi,

Does anyone knows when the second printing of T20 will be available ? I was told it would be on August 15, but what then ?

Thanks,
If I'm not mistaken, Hunter's latest rant mentioned September 15 due to the printer problems.

MTG

Back