• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

T20 - Gal 24 maps

Does anyone want a copy of the four sectors in the Gateway Domain for Gal 24, if so send me your mail adress (i dont have a site or mail so im using a friends).
I have only done Ley so far but am half way through Gateway so it should be finished Friday and i will send the rest as they are done.
BYE.

Lionel,

Love to get my hands on them, you can send it to angus(at)falkayn.com. You know what to do with the (at) right? ;)

Thank You!

Originally posted by Lionel Deffries:
Does anyone want a copy of the four sectors in the Gateway Domain for Gal 24, if so send me your mail adress (i dont have a site or mail so im using a friends).
I have only done Ley so far but am half way through Gateway so it should be finished Friday and i will send the rest as they are done.
BYE.
Lionel,

I would really appreciate it if you could send me the sectors you've done. I am about to start a game in the Ley Sector, and use Galactic 2.4. Having that sector, in particular would really, *really* help.

Thanks in advance!

Eris
erisred@bellsouth.net

Please send me a copy as well:

flynnwd@mail.com

Also, do you want them posted to the web? I wouldn't mind making them available for you, and giving you credit, of course, if you'd like them posted.

Hope this helps,
Flynn

Originally posted by Bob Kondrk:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lionel Deffries:
[QB] Does anyone want a copy of the four sectors in the Gateway Domain for Gal 24
Yes, I'd like a copy, please. You can send it to rkondrk@travellercentral.com. Thanks.
</font>[/QUOTE]Hi Bob!

Fancy seeing you here. Trying to get some info on the PBEM I'm going to be starting, huh? <g> I was thinking of starting you folks on Shanape and running you through the Linkworlds to start with.

Eris

Hello.
the eight people above should have all three sectors by now still to do no four (bottom right)cant remember the name.
If anyone wants to convert these files to H&E you cant because they dont have star info and H&E wont run without it, but all you have to do is (is anyone interested because its a bit complicated but not hard to do just time consumming).
So until i finish the last sector.
BYE.

Originally posted by Lionel Deffries:
Hello.
the eight people above should have all three sectors by now still to do no four (bottom right)cant remember the name.
<snip>
BYE.
Just wanted to say that I received the files and say thank you.

Eris

Back