• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Subsector blank form

Hello.
I'm assumming you mean after the trade classifications, Pop mod-Asteroid belts-Gas giants then Allegiance (Im = Imperium) then Stellar type could be from 1-3 stars (G3iv K0v).
BYE.
Yet another soc contibution.

Evening gentloser,

AaronKohura and Lionel Deffries got the first answers in, but here is my best guess. The last blank is for any information you want to list from the official Bases, Trade Classification, Zone, PBG, Alligence, or Stellar Data codes to your own in-house notes.

Originally posted by gentloser:
Silly question but what is the space for at the end of the World UWP? What info is meant to go in there?

Thanks for the info, basically it's a 'user defined' space

I'm just starting to produce my first sub sector map, it's amazing how many campaign ideas pop up whilst rolling the dice :D

Off-Topic,

Hey, AaronKohura, I see you have finally been rated, good job at 5 stars.

Originally posted by AaronKohura:
Don't know the official answer, but I always put the PBG code there (Population digit, planetoid Belts, and Gas giants).

Originally posted by AaronKohura:
Don't know the official answer, but I always put the PBG code there (Population digit, planetoid Belts, and Gas giants).
That's what I use it for ;)

*Officially* you can use it for whatever you want or need.

Hunter

Back