• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Skill Programs question

snrdg082102

SOC-14 1K
Evening all,

I did't mention in my other CDS post Question about the Etiquette & Protocol Program that I am in the process of revising a spreadsheet I created for the CDS. I am at the point where I am adding the programs again and realized I had overlooked relationships/requirements between programs and some hardware accessories. After reading the text for Skill programs p. 231 I discovered I don't have a clue on how to figure out the maximum Skill Rank based on its type and model rank. Could someone help me out with this, please?

Morning all,

Thanks to AaronKohura my question was answered off the boards. I still need help in confirming my interpretation of how Etiquette & Protocol works.

Originally posted by Thomas Rux:
Morning all,

Thanks to AaronKohura my question was answered off the boards. I still need help in confirming my interpretation of how Etiquette & Protocol works.
Cr50,000 + 4PP = SOC 10

Cr100,000 + 8PP = SOC 11

etc...

Social acceptance (regardless of Personality) for a robot is difficult to achieve.

Hunter

Again thank-you Hunter for your clarification, sorry to have posted this twice.

Originally posted by hunter:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Thomas Rux:
Morning all,

Cr50,000 + 4PP = SOC 10

Cr100,000 + 8PP = SOC 11

etc...

Social acceptance (regardless of Personality) for a robot is difficult to achieve.

Hunter
</font>[/QUOTE]

Back