• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Pittsburgh, PA

Well, I live in Erie. I have an often small group that is wrapped up in a 3E game at the moment. That may change though, as I am due to hand off the reigns to the next DM in line in a couple of weeks.

I realize that you're probably looking for people to game in Pittsburgh, but if that falls through, you're certainately welcome to swing by to check out our game. It'd be a bit of a drive though.

Erie is a bit 'o' a drive to be able to regularly game, but since you are so close, keep in touch and wee could possibly share ideas. Thanks for the interest.

I am in Erie also. Pittsburgh is a bit of a drive for regular gaming, but it is good to see some Traveller players here in western Pennsylvania.

Hey Darth, I see you live in Erie too.

Originally posted by jalberti:
I am in Erie also. Pittsburgh is a bit of a drive for regular gaming, but it is good to see some Traveller players here in western Pennsylvania.

Hey Darth, I see you live in Erie too.
Yep. We'll have to do coffee or something.

Originally posted by SilverMarble:
Trying to refresh this topic. In case it may have been missed, Do we have any T20 players in Pittsburgh? Please respond.
Yikes! I think this was directed at me. To speak truth, Marble of Silver, my motley band of misfits aren't playing T20...yet. When we do game, it's more of a random event. "Wait, there are more than three of us... LET"S GAME!" I'll EM ya me contact info, maybe we can standardize a gamin' schedule.

Back