• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Need help finding a ship.

Badbru

SOC-12
Some time ago I found somewhere on the net a ship I really liked. I could have sworn I downloaded it's picture + deckplan but now I can't find either where I downloaded it too, or, where I downloaded it from!

I think it is the new standard trader for T20 but I'm not sure as I've little interest in T20 I don't usually look at that stuff.

The ship in question was a 200Dtonne (or should that be 140/200DispTonne) trader that had a spherical forward hull for bridge, crew quarters, and passengers, with each being on a seperate deck. I liked this feature for security reasons, passengers had their own deck which could be sealed off from the rest of the ship. I think there was a small cargo hold in the main body but the key feature was two grappled cargo containers on either side of the vessel aft of the spherical hull section. I think it was TL 11.

The artwork may well have been by Bryan Gibson, though it was uncoloured.

Can anyone please post up a link to this great little ship so I can snag it again, or suggest what it may have been published in should I have to buy it.

Thanks.

The T20 200Tonne Trader on that page is nice too, but it's not the one I'm thinking of.
I'd found that page whilst searching myself but thanks anyway.
Anyone else know the ship?

Could it be the ship from the Golden Age EPIC Adventures? The 200dton Salamander class has a half-sphere in front with a slender, square main hull attached. From the hull two wings/fuelpods extend and under these wings the (in theory demountabel) cargo bays are attached. Looks a bit like the bastard son of a Klingon B'Rel. With 64dtons cargo space it would fit.

Originally posted by Badbru:
The T20 200Tonne Trader on that page is nice too, but it's not the one I'm thinking of.
I'd found that page whilst searching myself but thanks anyway.
Anyone else know the ship?
It's not the one from the cover of Bearers of the Flame (Avenger Enterprises), is it?

I know where that Far trader is from it is from Golden Age Epic Adventures 1 and 2. It is a really neat design. (Stats for both T20 and CT are included.) The forward hull is a hemisphere(Flat bottom.) which contains the Bridge, Crew quarters and one turret on the upper deck and Passenger quarters on the lower deck. The upper part of the rear of the craft had the second turret and frame to hold the two main cargo bays(which are detachable) and the lower deck of the rear part of the ship had the engines, the air/raft hangar, a small cargo area and access to the main cargo bays.

Edited to add: And then I noticed Michael's post.

Back