• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Merry Christmas/ happy New Year

Liam Devlin

SOC-14 5K
By the by, ladies, and gentlemen, Nobles, officers of the forum...

A very Merry Christmas to ye all, and a Happy New year!

...that being said, I missed ye all. Tis back on the 02nd Jan however..and then off over the pond shortly thereafter...

So dinnae be surprised to see me poppin in fer a few comments in the next few days!<winks>

as ever was...

Glad to see thou hast returned with all thy parts still in the correct alignments. (This not being TL-15 and all....)

Have yourself a good Xmas too LD!

Welcome back Liam and Merry Christmas to you as well. And Merry Christmas to everyone here at COTI!

Originally posted by Secrect Cow Level:
Welcome back Liam and Merry Christmas to you as well. And Merry Christmas to everyone here at COTI!
------------------------------------------------
Why thank ye, SCL!<sets another spiked 'nogg out for him>...
Slainte!

Originally posted by Granpafishy:
Welcome back Sarge!!! At least they had the wherewithall to let you enjoy the Holidays.
Aye, How are ye doin by the by? Ft Hood Tx is STILL there (no, we dinnae set it ablaze)! And tis a good morale thing they did. Made it home 1530 today CST..clear skies, and ...christmas travellers..no probs.<sets another spiked 'nogg out fer Granpafishy>

Slainte!

Originally posted by Liam Devlin:
Right back at ya, old fella! Have a great Christmas break and enjoy home cooked food while you can! ;)

/me raises a glass

Slainte!

Glad to see ya doing well ya Rotter. :D

Happy Holidays and as Happy a New Year as can be under the sitch.

Casey (possible New New Era Heretic)
/me cranks up the Flogging Molly after bowing to the Pirate King

Congrats on making it back in time for the Holidays.

Have some good holidays and enjoy being back in touch with truely intelligent people (gamers and family of course).

Shar_leigh

Arr, avast ye scurvy dawg!
I heard that when they dragged Saddam out of his rat hole, he was muttering, "Surrender now, befor Liam gets here. Surender now, before Liam gets here."

Seems like you did your part already!

Merry Ho ho, and Happy Yule time and and New Years and all of that other stuff!!

Maspy writes:
I heard that when they dragged Saddam out of his rat hole, he was muttering, "Surrender now, befor Liam gets here. Surender now, before Liam gets here."

Yeah, I wish they would've kept part of the 39th over here. Who's gonna rescue us if we have another ice storm
file_22.gif
Really, its a little scary when south Arkansas is being defended by my buddies at deer camp [sound of a bango in the distance] :eek:

Anyway, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and please stay out of harms way. I want you back here so you can start the Ursula chronicles again

plop out..

Happy Holidays! Good ta see that Liam's still with us, fer now at least.

[Jame goes, gets a drink, raises it and swigs to Liam and everyone else.]

Salud! Shalom!

As fer New Year's, I'll say that after Christ's Mass.

Originally posted by Falkayn:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Liam Devlin:
Right back at ya, old fella! Have a great Christmas break and enjoy home cooked food while you can! ;) </font>[/QUOTE]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Who ya callin old?<grins>! AYe, and a Slainte with mead fer me fellows down Under with ye Angus!

..and the cooked food, fer sure to be sure!.../me leaves to chase missus 'round kitchen again>

Originally posted by Casey:
/me raises a glass

Slainte!

Glad to see ya doing well ya Rotter. :D

/me looks about and refills the Guiness fer casey

Happy Holidays and as Happy a New Year as can be under the sitch.

Casey (possible New New Era Heretic)
/me cranks up the Flogging Molly after bowing to the Pirate King
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
WHy Ty lad. Awefully decent of ye.
<humming "yo Ho, A Pirate's Life for Me!">

SLainte! ;)

Originally posted by Maspy:

"Well Blow me down! If'n it ain't the man O Software mappin Hisself!"--CPT Devlin, somewheres in the Gencon Huck room, 2003...

Merry Ho ho, and Happy Yule time and and New Years and all of that other stuff!! [/QB]
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Cannae claim lad to have inspired the 4th ID into fetchin the "fat-Man" from his hole...<modesty allowed here>, but we are stayin in the unit that fetched him out's barracks, ;) till its time to give em a restbreak stateside. I daresay tho, they'll get em back in better shape then they left to us. :eek: !

...As fer the Holiday cheer--<bows>, Ty Maspy! Two last words tho:
Gencon 2005--You're buying the cookies this time!

Slainte!

Originally posted by shar_leigh:
Congrats on making it back in time for the Holidays.

Have some good holidays and enjoy being back in touch with truely intelligent people (gamers and family of course).

Shar_leigh
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Milady is too kind to this poor soldier-gamer!<bows>. Aye! Started that right off, it seems!<lol>
huggses to thee!
and........

a special thanks to an elf who sends mail to me!

XXXOOO
Slainte!

Originally posted by plop101:
Seems like you did your part already! Yeah, I wish they would've kept part of the 39th over here. Who's gonna rescue us if we have another ice storm
file_22.gif
Really, its a little scary when south Arkansas is being defended by my buddies at deer camp [sound of a banjo in the distance] :eek:

--------------------------------------------------
...Well Plop, there's 600 left fer those emergencies... :D
Anyway, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and please stay out of harms way. I want you back here so you can start the Ursula chronicles again

plop out..
Well ty Plop! A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year back at ya. And a merry Yule solstice to the rest!
As for the rest, ala the Ursula chronicles...I have retired from those. Another has taken the banner and gone ahead. My part in them is finished, for the time being...<grin>

Slainte!

Oh boy now I can turn into an even more childlike person than usual, happy holidays to everyone and have very prosperous new year!

Pappy

Back