• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

looking for where to find the sytems maps again

Actually, try googling for two (relatively unique) system names from the sector + "Traveller Ley Sector" and see what comes up. ;)

Say like "NUNDIS DARAMM Traveller Ley Sector"

Originally posted by Psion:
Actually, try googling for two (relatively unique) system names from the sector + "Traveller Ley Sector" and see what comes up. ;)

Say like "NUNDIS DARAMM Traveller Ley Sector"
What comes up is the old playtest versions that had the belts and gas giants transposed.

Aargh! Your right!

Now I'm bummed. My maps are hosed.

Anyone up for importing the data Flynn shared into Galactic and then using Gal2CC to make some real maps?

Originally posted by Psion:
Aargh! Your right!

Now I'm bummed. My maps are hosed.

Anyone up for importing the data Flynn shared into Galactic and then using Gal2CC to make some real maps?
Well volunteered.

One day, in a galaxy far away, I will get around to coding something that produces multi-sector PDF maps in the manner I sought in this thread: http://www.travellerrpg.com/cgi-bin/Trav/CotI/Discuss/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=51;t=000037

Until then, I think opening Flynn's data in the mapping program of your choice is probably the best bet. Perhaps print it to a postscript file and then use www.ps2pdf.com to make it PDF?

Back