• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Links to all the Ship Designs in this Forum

*bump*

can one of the moderators bookmark this thread?

thanks

Mike

As an ethical note to this Fleet Links topic, Mr K.G.,

This is a public forum to its members, but I am unsure, and thus will err to the side of right here on the matter.

"If I didn't write it, and don't have permission from the author creator, I cannot move it to another board."

It would be permissible however, for any and all users of this board to make their own personal copies for themselves, but to transfer others work to another forum... while the ideal is noble, it crosses the legal red-flag line in my book, and looks like "Postbox-stuffing" a with others work.

Sincerely,
Liam Devlin

Liam, you have permission to move my designs to the Avenger Enterprises site, provided that such does not imply transfer of ownership.

EDIT: Employee, have you thought of putting in the designers' names, or would that be too much effort?

Thank you, Liam! Verra cool. BTW, if Avenger wants to get usage rights on any, all they have to do is contact (and pay) me.

NB: there is one comment within one of the design threads. We shall take care of it within that thread.

The Fasa T20 conversions that I did. There are 26 ships in that thread. I think it would be worthwhile to point out that they are 26 only loosely related ships.
Not 26 variations of one ship.

Back