• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Links to all the Ship Designs in this Forum

A thread barely alive we can rebuilt it..better... :D

Could one of the moderators sticky this. Please.

thanks

Mike

Getting a '404 Not Found' for all of the OP's original list.

Yep, the links are probably all pointing to the old server which is no longer. The files were all moved to the new server so they are there but the links will have to be fixed, by someone...

...in the meantime you might be able to find them by searching for the names they are listed/described by in the links.

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-bin/Trav/CotI/Discuss/ultimatebb.cgi was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.41 Server at www.travellerrpg.com Port 80

on all I tried to look at :confused: :(
Is it a problem at my end of the line?
I like ship design stuff :(

Per my post just a few above the links are probably all pointing to the old server which is no longer. The files were all moved to the new server so they are there but the links will have to be fixed, by someone...

...in the meantime you might be able to find them by searching for the names they are listed/described by in the links.

Thanks Far-Trader. I think all the links are shot. Pity about that. Have found the Type-W elsewhere. Excellent doc. I personally enjoy deck planned designs with character history attached.

Help us, Golan2072...

So now that the old server is dead, have you been able to link the ships you listed to files on the new server?

Yeah, I can search, but it would be so much easier if someone did it for me...

Thanks for your hard work.

A request about the Dakaar Class Freighter?

Has anyone seen or know about a deckplan or more info on the Dakaar Class Freighter?

Someone is asking about this on Facebook and I'm not familiar with any version of Traveller especially Classic Traveller to know if this has been done in any other version since then so can you lend a hand?

Has anyone seen or know about a deckplan or more info on the Dakaar Class Freighter?

Someone is asking about this on Facebook and I'm not familiar with any version of Traveller especially Classic Traveller to know if this has been done in any other version since then so can you lend a hand?

It's a FASA thingie. I've got the information somewhere. I'll see if I can find it tonight.

Back