• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Gateway to Destiny

Im curious if anyone has tried to download the Gateway to Destiny PDF to a Pocket PC. I have Adobe Acrobat for PPC installed, and have downloaded Travellers Aid 7 to the PPC and it works fine. But when I try and download Gateway to Destiny, it hangs up on the first sector map ( pg 72 to Adobe reader) and theres no way aroung tagging it. I was wondering if anyone else has tried this or found a solution. Thanks for any input I receive.

tmondragon

I haven't tried simply because the two column format would be a pain. However I can give it a go in the name of experimentation.

What Pocket PC do you have and what version of the OS?

- Neil.

Have you tried selecting 'no images' in the Preferences in the Adboe Reader for Pocket PC? (Disclaimer - I have Palm OS, not Pocket PC, so it may not be the same). That'll miss the maps I sohuld think.

Shane

Thanks for the feedback. I have an Ipaq 2215 and the Windows CE 4.20. Let me know how the experiment goes. Ive never tried changing the settings in Adobe, but ill give it a try. Thanks again.

Tmondragon

Back