• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Free equipment guide

kafka47

SOC-14 5K
Marquis
Somewhere, I recall there is a unified Equipment guide for all versions of Traveller on the web. Does anyone have a link?

Secondly, would it be a violation of American Fair Use, if someone were to put up on this website a small listing weapons (their damage & penetration values)...I know this is not in the Canadian case...just wanting it for the LARP.

BTW, does anyone know the fate of CT Referee Screen that was supposed to be released concurrently with the T20 Screen?

Originally posted by kafka47:
Somewhere, I recall there is a unified Equipment guide for all versions of Traveller on the web. Does anyone have a link?

Secondly, would it be a violation of American Fair Use, if someone were to put up on this website a small listing weapons (their damage & penetration values)...I know this is not in the Canadian case...just wanting it for the LARP.

BTW, does anyone know the fate of CT Referee Screen that was supposed to be released concurrently with the T20 Screen?
The Traveller Equipment list is here in the flibrary but there may be a newer version somewhere out there.

As far as a CT referee screen, the only one I ever saw was the Judges Guild one. (Excellent work, you might look for a copy of that.)

Actually, there was a plan for an updated with colour panels and all. Hopefully, some extra goodies thrown in to help the Ref. and Campaign backgrounders from QKL.

I do own a copy somewhere of the Judges Guild screen but refresh my memory does it include stats from Mercenary or only the original LBB.

The thing that I was looking for a type of consolidated list from all different versions of Traveller it had the appearance of a LLB (Berka's great program is the culprit) but was PDF.

Also I have found that large mailorder catalogs are good too. But remember to change the prices to 1977 dollars.

That's the one I was looking for thanks Peter! When will you update it? Hopefully, your adding things from Flynn's great ezine and if you like I could poke around my collection some time for gaps. What products don't you have, so I know what to look for?

Back