• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

FFe006 no.3 mining asteroids

Sven

SOC-5
The Flowchart on pages 16+17 seems to be a little darker than it should be. Where are you supposed to go from a Box?
although a few numbers are selfexplanatory, I cannot figure out the whole system.
when do you end up in R&R? when do you need to refuel? Where do you end up when you have refueled(8+, great, but where do you go?
Can anyone help?

Originally posted by Sven:
The Flowchart on pages 16+17 seems to be a little darker than it should be.
I noticed that as well - the page is so dark as to make the 'flowchart' unusable. It would be nice if FFE could perhaps post a scan of the original page online, so that people could actually make use of the flowchart if need be.

Originally posted by FlightCommanderSolitude:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sven:
The Flowchart on pages 16+17 seems to be a little darker than it should be.
I noticed that as well - the page is so dark as to make the 'flowchart' unusable. It would be nice if FFE could perhaps post a scan of the original page online, so that people could actually make use of the flowchart if need be.</font>[/QUOTE]I'll ask Marc next chance I get and see what can be done on this. Bump this message up in about a week if I haven't posted anything on it before then.

Hunter

Originally posted by hunter:
I'll ask Marc next chance I get and see what can be done on this. Bump this message up in about a week if I haven't posted anything on it before then.

Hunter
Hunter, as suggested, I'm bumping this message up - there's also another thread concerning the same issue. It would be great if we could get a scan or something.

I put up a message in the other topic that includes all the arrows, and is really only useful if you already have the article. Break out the metallic marker, maybe?

Back