• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Character Record Sheets

Falkayn

SOC-13
Just noticed that under the Melee BAB area it states that STR is the attribute that modifies it, whereas the rules on pg. 148 say it is DEX.

Originally posted by Falkayn:
Just noticed that under the Melee BAB area it states that STR is the attribute that modifies it, whereas the rules on pg. 148 say it is DEX.
Are you refering to the character sheet in the THB or one you downloaded? The one in the book and the one currently linked in the eLibrary both specify DEX as the modifying attributite for both Melee and Ranged combat.

Hunter

Originally posted by hunter:
Are you refering to the character sheet in the THB or one you downloaded? The one in the book and the one currently linked in the eLibrary both specify DEX as the modifying attributite for both Melee and Ranged combat.

Hunter
I'm looking at my original printouts from an earlier version of the character sheet. I notice the latest ones are corrected.

Thanks!

I think you guys may need to correct the Prior History Worksheet. The university section incorrectly printed "Graduated? (4000 XP)" when it should be "Graduated? (3000 XP)."

Back