• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Blank Quadrant maps?

stofsk

SOC-13
I have blank subsector, sector, and domain maps, but oddly no quadrant maps. So to round out the 'collection' so to speak, would anyone be able to help me find a blank quadrant map in the form of a .pdf? I swore I already had one, but apparently I don't.

Er, I don't think they exist. They only time I've ever seen one is in The Traveller Adventure and that wasn't blank. The only thing I can think of is to enlarge four subsectors on a sector map. If you have the ability to save to .pdf you might be able to select that area on the sector map and save the selection.

Hope that helped,

Dameon

All I have is Adobe Reader. So... I guess I can't do that.

But I swear I saw quadrant maps kicking around somewhere. Perhaps all I remember are the ones that have already been filled out? I know the Gateway Domain sourcebook is like that.

The blank quadrant maps exist, I just cannot for the life of me remember where I downloaded them from. Have you checked the Free Downloads section and the fLibrary?

What I'd like to know is if there are Quadrant Maps for Gateway Domain. This seems useful for much the same reason, and prevents me from going to the trouble of hand-drawing them.

Well there are the free sector and subsector maps in the eLibrary. Maybe you could do a bit of screen work with them and make quadrant maps. Be easier than hand-drawing them. Please remember to share them by submitting them to the fLibrary when you're happy with them

What I'd like to know is if there are Quadrant Maps for Gateway Domain. This seems useful for much the same reason, and prevents me from going to the trouble of hand-drawing them
Are we talking 4 subsectors to a map or 4 sectors?
If it's the former then...

I've got'em
file_22.gif

They were a download from somewhere...
I thought it was the flibrary but...
I'll look in to it or if it's ok (legal)
people can PM me and I can forward said material

I'll look though...

Tom

Yep, that is what he is looking for I think. I may have it too. I know I thought I did but haven't looked. I think they were part of a TA but I'm not sure. Let me know if you figure out where you found them.

It would probably be ok to put them in the fLibrary (it has to have approval anyway, though of couse that means a wait for approval) since the data is in the free section of the eLibrary, just in a different form (sector and subsector).

Back