• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Advance Orders for T20

Well you are a playtester so you get a comp copy, but I will be setting up pre-ordering shortly. When it's ready I'll post a notice on the front page of the TravellerRPG.com website.

The retail price will be $34.95 for a hardbound 300+ page book.

Hunter

$34.95 for a 320 page hardbound book...

Wow, that's less than 11¢ a page. And each one is gonna be filled with yummy Traveller goodness.

I can't wait.

Hunter,

Update on release date?

My FLGS does not even know that there is going to be a T20. Who are your Canadian contacts for distribution?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kafka47:
Hunter,

Update on release date?

My FLGS does not even know that there is going to be a T20. Who are your Canadian contacts for distribution?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...eager Canadian fans are waiting for the answer...and the release of the product...

Well kafka47 I too have checked in my backwater sub-sector (Regina) and neighboring regions and also get blank looks. So I've been considering handling a small distribution myself but wonder just how big a market there is. You, me, that's two right
smile.gif

So any Canucks (or other "minor races" too) out there E-mail me at Regina_Starport@yahoo.ca with "T20 Traveller" in the subject line so I can get a feel for the interest level.

I might even be able to send you your Traveller stuff with a "Regina" postmark, how cool is that
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by far-trader (edited 25 March 2002).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by far-trader:
Well kafka47 I too have checked in my backwater sub-sector (Regina) and neighboring regions and also get blank looks. So I've been considering handling a small distribution myself but wonder just how big a market there is. You, me, that's two right
smile.gif

So any Canucks (or other "minor races" too) out there E-mail me at Regina_Starport@yahoo.ca with "T20 Traveller" in the subject line so I can get a feel for the interest level.

I might even be able to send you your Traveller stuff with a "Regina" postmark, how cool is that
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by far-trader (edited 25 March 2002).]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds good to me, if you are able to offer the distrubutors discount.

That was the plan, buy enough to be able to offer a discount and still cover my costs.

Unfortunately so far the response has been unbelievably underwhelming. Zip, zero, nada, zilch, naught, you get the idea. Maybe its early yet, everybody waiting to see an official statement of printing or released, or maybe we are the only two who still play in Canada (or at least check the boards regularly, well I did have a friend lurking here a while ago, he probably expects I'll make him a personal offer he can't refuse).

Oh well there's always buy it direct from the source.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ctuttle:
So... it says T20 will be out this month on the site... any news as to when it will ACTUALLY be available?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto - I want to get a campaign going and I want to give the GURPS haters in my area a choice.

I'd still rather play GURPS Traveller, but any Traveller is better than no Traveller.

[This message has been edited by phydaux (edited 30 March 2002).]

Back