• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

About the new books

Turanil

SOC-9
I read that the Gateway to Destiny sourcebook is soon released, and that the Traveller's Guidebook for Players, and the Starfall Cluster book! should follow shortly thereafter.

This seems to be a great new. I mean, since I use T20 only, will these books made for T20, or at least compatible with? Especially, what is this Guidebook for Players, is this an upgraded version of T20?

Thanks for any clues about these products. :cool:

Originally posted by Anduirnal:
I read that the Gateway to Destiny sourcebook is soon released, and that the Traveller's Guidebook for Players, and the Starfall Cluster book! should follow shortly thereafter.

This seems to be a great new. I mean, since I use T20 only, will these books made for T20, or at least compatible with? Especially, what is this Guidebook for Players, is this an upgraded version of T20?

Thanks for any clues about these products. :cool:
Setting material like Gateway or Starfall is usually pretty rules independent, though we do stat for T20 where it is necessary.

The Guidebook is strictly T20 material and takes the main character and combat sections from the THB and adds a number of new classes, skills, feats, equipment and other goodies to the mix.

Hunter

Hunter,

Do you have any estimates on release dates for these products, at least within what Quarter or Season they'll be released?

Thanks,
Flynn

Back