• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

3D Mapping software

this looks pretty cool! if they can include a base map that has at least some of the local stars in it, or allows me to put in the info I wanna put in, then it may finally be what I've been searching for.

atm, there's no download, but check back now and then. It's supposed to be available in 'spring 04'. if I remember to, i'll post my impressions of it when i get it.

thanks for spotting this!

Originally posted by TheDS:
this looks pretty cool! if they can include a base map that has at least some of the local stars in it, or allows me to put in the info I wanna put in, then it may finally be what I've been searching for.

atm, there's no download, but check back now and then. It's supposed to be available in 'spring 04'. if I remember to, i'll post my impressions of it when i get it.

thanks for spotting this!
I saw it on sfconsim-l. Apparently, at least two list members there have queried whether it has the near star catalog in or if it can be imported easily.

Starting to look like Virtual PC is a must for my Mac

Originally posted by Dom:
I saw it on sfconsim-l. Apparently, at least two list members there have queried whether it has the near star catalog in or if it can be imported easily.
I've just seen a follow on post on SFconsim-l that discusses some correspondance with the author, and as a result it looks like the near star catalog is going on. Will post if I hear more.

Back