• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Zozer Games Cepheus Universal

Timerover51

SOC-14 5K
For those who like H. Beam Piper's Paratime series, Cepheus Universal by Zozer Games is a good buy. Paul makes provision for Time Travel to parallel time lines, which is perfect for the Paratime series. Move Pennsylvania State Police Corporal Calvin Morrison to an alternate Pennsylvania or have Verkan Vall of the Paratime Police pay a visit. Check out the Paratime stories online and get some ideas. Or for even more fun, have them cross timelines and find themselves on the Starship Warden of Metamorphosis Alpha, with a massive range of weapons and technology. Space: 1889 would also be a great place to have fun with totally surprised characters.

I find myself checking the Zozer C.U. web page on a daily basis in order to catch the availability of PoD as soon as possible. I should not be this eager to get my hands on this rules set.

How is this version "better" or "different" from previous versions of the core rules, besides better artwork

From a conversation with Mr. Elliot, it looks like at least two weeks before the physical book will be available. Other obligations are interfering with his ability to review the latest test print.

I've started reading the PDF and I really like what I see. Brings up lots of ideas and possibilities. I'll probably buy a physical book as well. Is the author on this forum? Where should I send typos to?

I've started reading the PDF and I really like what I see. Brings up lots of ideas and possibilities. I'll probably buy a physical book as well. Is the author on this forum? Where should I send typos to?
In the past I have reported typos via the review process on DriveThru. Haven't found any other avenue

Would recommend going to their Discord server. Discord is where most conversation takes place these days (for a lot of the Cepheus-based publishers actually).

Invite at this link: https://discord.gg/Ax9eMY2Ax8

Back