• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Zhondani Commandos in a Boarding action....

P

Prometheus

Don't you just love those guys teleporting into your closet during an ship to ship engagement? Looking all nice in battledress with those big PGMP-13s? Anybody else have this happen to th
file_23.gif
em?

I'm just curious as to what they wanted in the closet. Seems to me that they would have teleported to the bridge and/or engineering and gain control of the ship. Teleportation is effectively instanteous - poof - there they are with weapons ready. Suprise! "Surrender or die, Captain." :eek:

Zhodani are nasty adversaries for the PC's and a referee's dream villan come true.
file_23.gif

Randy

Agreed. ZHo's are tough opponents properly run. The adventure on Fulacin proved that to us college boys in the early 80's. Had Bryan Gibson run some two years ago at Ft Campbell in a mini adventure he was playtesting for someone (ANyone we know??) based on recontacting a world. Even without PGMPS they were tough.

HIya BG, love the art--keep it up Big Guy!

Delta 3 is Down spoiler!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I had a group actually read their character sheets whilst running this adventure once, and the Consular Guard character teleported into an Impy g-carrier that was hosing the group down from a few hundred meters up. I've run this adventure three times now and only once has anyone done this!

The reason they showed up in our closets was due to the fact we had a roving secuirty detail...

and .. we did surrender..!

anybody ever use them or play against them in a striker game?

Back