• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

You know you're an Imperial....

alpha.gif
How to tell if you're an Imperial:
Because you still have a smelly, dark brown nose from your superior noble's behind from the last time you asked for something.

alpha.gif
How to tell if you're a Solomani:
Because you think that burning sensation in the middle of your chest means that your race is destined to rule the galaxy when it's really
just acid reflux.

alpha.gif
How to tell if you're a Vilani:
Because you violently complain, "My father, my grandfather, my great-grandfather, my great-great grandfather, my great-great-great
grandfather, as were their ancestors before them, were proud to be skimmers of sewage scum. No, I will not take a promotion," when offered the position of 'chief' skimmer of sewage scum.

alpha.gif
How to tell if you're a Zhodani:
Because as a prole your brain gets fried anytime you dream about marrying the noble's daughter.

alpha.gif
How to tell if you're a Sword worlder:
Because you repeatedly think that your puny, low tech, 24 world confederation can defeat the Third Imperium.

alpha.gif
How to tell if you're a Darrian:
Because you're terrified of a puny, low tech, 24 world confederation so much that you have to sell TL G trinkets to the Third Imperium just to have a someone else fight for you instead of advancing your own worlds to TL G.

Cross posted from yahoo group: Traveller-culture.

You know you're an Aslan when...

You have the head of the last person who said "You know you're an Aslan when..." on a pole outside your house.

Back