• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

White Dwarf hit locations

Does anyone remember an OLD white dwarf magazine issue that had hit locations for traveller?

It was a 2 page spread, with a detailed hit location chart, damage modifiers and medical attention stuff. it told you if there were broken bones or other vitals.

I would love to get a photocopy of the 2 pages.

I think JTAS also published a hit location chart, but I can't remember the issue. It was one of the later magazine sized issues that had medicine as one of its features.

Or perhaps it was the one in Traveller's Digest? I have copies somewhere and once my scanner is up and running. Drop me an email. Just what DPI would you like it? Chances are scanning an entire page will create a monster file.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ronaldo1:
Does anyone remember an OLD white dwarf magazine issue that had hit locations for traveller?

It was a 2 page spread, with a detailed hit location chart, damage modifiers and medical attention stuff. it told you if there were broken bones or other vitals.

I would love to get a photocopy of the 2 pages.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll copy it today. Drop me your snail mail address to
"paul dot bendall at saab dot com" and I can send them out.
As a player I hated this system as it was too realistic. Not a problem in itself, but our ref at the time had us getting into loads of firefights.....

------------------
Paul

[This message has been edited by Takei (edited 05 March 2002).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ScoutCadet469:
Hey Paul,

Is there any way I could get a copy of those pages from White Dwarf?

Please?

Scout
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Send me a mail to the address given in my previous mail. I'll have to snail mail it as I've not got access to a scaner.

------------------
Paul

Back