• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Where to find Traveller

Borders Don;t yet Have it. Neither do Dymocks.

Borders may get it in pre-christmas but they are uncertain.

At least in Australia - Where is your question relating to?

Im in California. Thanks for the reply. I did some investigation, and found no book retailers carried it on their shelves. I did find it on Barnes and Nobles website, as well as Borders. It must just be to new for retailers to stock it as a regular item as of yet.

Availability in the UK is severly limited, my local game store say it's been listed by only one distributor, and the few that ONE of the stores got hold of sold like hot cakes.

Amazon.co.uk are PROMISING despatch soon - and the only way I could find it NOW was to order it through a third party (USED/AS NEW supplier) at amazon.co.uk - just wait and see if it actually ships? :(

Truth - we're gagging to get hold of a copy.

Q? How big was the print run? How many shipped to the UK, and will there be a re-print? :confused:

Originally posted by sevarian:
Availability in the UK is severly limited, my local game store say it's been listed by only one distributor, and the few that ONE of the stores got hold of sold like hot cakes.
Truth - we're gagging to get hold of a copy.
It's your lucky day Sevarian, my boy!

The Gameskeeper, Oxford, have 2 copies in stock as at (GMT) 1730 today (I just phoned them). Give 'em a call, they mail order and usually they post the same day. John & Carrol are friendly too. I've mail ordered from there for almost 13 years.

John & Carrol Benney
The Gameskeeper
105 Cowley Road
Oxford
01865 721348
open Mon-Sat 1000 to 1730

And no, I don't get a comission. ;)

Shane

Back