• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Where in Australia?

Where in Australia can I get the T20 Handbook? PDF or Hardcover any help would be most appreciated. As the roleplaying shops in NSW only stock AD&D supplies and everyone I've tried to order through has told me there is no stock and or the suppliers are out of business. This is most frustrating. T20 Lite, enticing as it is, is not enough!!!

Originally posted by Widda_Aust:
Where in Australia can I get the T20 Handbook? PDF or Hardcover any help would be most appreciated. As the roleplaying shops in NSW only stock AD&D supplies and everyone I've tried to order through has told me there is no stock and or the suppliers are out of business. This is most frustrating. T20 Lite, enticing as it is, is not enough!!!
Widda_Aust welcome to CotI!!! Nice to see another Aussie aboard.

Usually your best bet for this stuff is Games Paradise, but the bad news is that they ARE out of stock of T20. The good news is that a reprint is on the way from QLI and we should be seeing new copies come onto the market very soon.

In my gaming group I'm the only one with a copy of the THB, but that's OK because I'm the GM. We play once a month or so at Hornsby in Sydney's north. Whereabouts are you? Know any other Traveller players?

Thanks, I know a few players in Newcastle but I've moved to Lismore. DMing a 3rd Ed Ravenloft campaign. Used to play orig traveller. Found an old orig traveler manual bout 2 months back and got keen. Still keen but no T20 Handbook, Bugger!. Any other help appreciated... Please please please....

Nice website btw. Love the speadsheets. more of a torment at the moment really. So if ya know any players up this way.

Dymocks here still think they can get the hnbk, tis on back order. :mad: Must be PATIENT!!!

Many other Aussies lurking?

Hello.
Try Military Simulations in Melbourne the do over the phone orders and they have a web site to.
Military Simulations
134 Cochranes Road, Moorabbin Vic 3189, Australia
Phone 03 9555 8886
Fax 03 9553 3339
Email sales@milsims.com.au
Hope this helps
BYE.
Another entry in the great sock race.

Thanks, I know a few players in Newcastle but I've moved to Lismore.
OK, Newcastle is a little too far away (unless they are dead keen for a game and willing to drive the 4 (?) hours it would take to reach us. FWIW, I live 100m away from the F3 freeway entrance in Sydney ...

Nice website btw. Love the speadsheets. more of a torment at the moment really. So if ya know any players up this way.
Thanks muchly! I know what you mean, I was waiting for my copy for quite a while. The free PDFs do give you enough info to run Scouts/Merchants if you want to.

Unfortunately I don't know anyone out Lismore way ... there were some guys in Coffs Harbour, but they've moved to Sydne and Melbourne :(

Many other Aussies lurking?
Well, you've met Lionel ;) I'm pretty sure there are one or two others, mostly lurking though. The TML (Traveller Mailing List) has a few from Canberra. My players don't bother accessing the web much.

Back