• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

What I'd really like for my birthday.

Border Reiver

SOC-14 1K
Is for Roger Sanger to realise back some of his investment and to make the entire DGP back catalogue available on pdf. I'm sure it wouldn't take long to organise, nor would his cut be that small. BTW, are the LBB reprints available as pdf's? :confused:

We'd all like to see it.

Chances appear quite small.

Of course, I'm pretty sure no one thought Joe and Dave would show up to post on their respective topics, either. :D

Originally posted by Border Reiver:
Is for Roger Sanger to realise back some of his investment and to make the entire DGP back catalogue available on pdf. I'm sure it wouldn't take long to organise, nor would his cut be that small. BTW, are the LBB reprints available as pdf's? :confused:
It's been offered twice, refused once and ignored the second time.

Don't hold your breath for it...

Hunter

An editable pdf version of the books 0-8 reprint would be a wonderful product.

Almost as good as MT on cd (hint, hint ;) )

Ah, I believe MT on CD is just about ready for production. I heard a rumor recently about some kind of real activity on that end.

Originally posted by just robject:
Ah, I believe MT on CD is just about ready for production. I heard a rumor recently about some kind of real activity on that end.
I'm just waiting on Marc to shoot me the files so I can layout the CD and get it ready to burn. Shouldn't be too much longer

Hunter

Hunter,

How about the CT Modules Reprint? Have you heard anything on that front?

The Modules Reprint and the TTB+TTA reprint are the last two CT Reprints left. Seeing as I already have TTB and TTA, I am hoping to see the Modules Reprint first.

Do you not want to see Starter Edition reprinted somewher just for the sake of completeness ;)

Then there's reprints of CT 1st edition and 1st edition High Guard...

Originally posted by hunter:
I'm just waiting on Marc to shoot me the files so I can layout the CD and get it ready to burn. Shouldn't be too much longer
Hunter
This is great news!

Thanks Hunter!

Originally posted by hunter:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by kaladorn:
A good point was raised: What about LBBs as PDF?
Not likely while the reprints are still available.

Hunter
</font>[/QUOTE]I've bought my copy. The only reprints I don't have yet are the Journals and the Game one. I own most of the games and most of the Journals. I bought the others! I just want LBB PDFs to augment that.

Maybe it could be setup not to compete, such as you have to provide proof of purchase with your order for a PDF?

Well, for my birthday wish, it would be for all the products that QKI has so far released or will release in PDF come out as a dead tree version.

More realistically, I am hoping for the quick release of errata free Megatraveller CD ROM complete with Challenge articles and more Twilight reprints.

How about some more new news on the deadtree products that are coming down the pipe? Do we have any firm release dates?

Back