• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

What I would like to see

I would like to see an expansion that covers the major races in detail. For someone who has never played Traveller before T20, the major races can be very confusing.

Originally posted by lightsenshi:
I would like to see an expansion that covers the major races in detail. For someone who has never played Traveller before T20, the major races can be very confusing.
Dunno if the two planned TAs (76 Aliens and More Aliens) will cover the Major Races or will just be more aliens.

If you're just looking for background info on the Major Races, not T20 stats the Alien reprints and Gurps Traveller's Alien Races books are good.

I have GT:Alien Races 1 (Zho and Vargr) and it has a good bit of info. Not sure if they cover all the info in the CT Alien books or not.

Casey

I've got all GT:Aliens and they're full of info...

Bought them before the CT Aliens reprints were available. I agree that Aliens for T20 would be great, if just to for the hassle of converting from other systems to T20...

Back