• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Waiting for the reprints

Has the 1st volume of the reprint been released? I have not seen it at any of the stores I normally go to for RPGs.

That would jive with what my local store owner says. He tells me he should be able to get a copy for me in early March.

Originally posted by Shane Mclean:
The official release date is Feb 28. This is as of 18 Jan, direct from Marc Miller.

Shane
Thanks, won't have to check every week then

BTW, would you also happen to know the release dates of the other FFE reprints?

Originally posted by Shane Mclean:
The official release date is Feb 28. This is as of 18 Jan, direct from Marc Miller.

Shane
Good enough. I sent a check this week for the first volume and will be happy enough when it arrives.

William

Originally posted by hunter:
The Twilight 2000 reprint preorder are shipping tomorrow (Feb 12).

Hunter
Hey Hunter,
Any way to find out when other orders, like the one I sent in last week, will ship?

Thanks,

William

Is there going to be an update on what the contents of future reprints will be? I am in the same position with Twilight 2000 as I am with the CT reprints. I already own everything in the first volume and what I really need is stuff that will be published two or three volumes down the road.

Rob

Originally posted by William:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by hunter:
The Twilight 2000 reprint preorder are shipping tomorrow (Feb 12).

Hunter
Hey Hunter,
Any way to find out when other orders, like the one I sent in last week, will ship?

Thanks,

William
</font>[/QUOTE]Not sure if that would be considered a preorder or not. I'll have to check with Marc. I would guess that at the latest it will ship on the 28th.

Hunter

Just talked to Marc. All orders for T2000 that he received so far have shipped out.

Hunter

Back