• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Voting closed and the Winner of JTAS Design Contest 26 is

snrdg082102

SOC-14 1K
After the extended voting period, I now have three votes, which is at least a result.

The winner is entry 2 by Daniel, with two votes.
The close second is entry 1 by Tom, with one vote.

Congratulations to Daniel and special thanks to Tom, who helped to keep this on track when real life kept me busy at the wrong moment.

Onno

Well, color me suprised and thank-you all indeed.

Tom, I couldn't have done it without you to run against. The better the competitior the better the competition, and you are an excellent competitor. In fact, like Onno, if you hadn't been running I probably wouldn't have been in the game to begin with.

Dan, thank-you for the kind words, which after my two almost rans, makes me feel a little better about doing designs. One of my plans is to start doing deck plans using TurboCAD, after of course I figure out how to use the program.

Originally posted by far-trader:
Well, color me suprised and thank-you all indeed.

Tom, I couldn't have done it without you to run against. The better the competitior the better the competition, and you are an excellent competitor. In fact, like Onno, if you hadn't been running I probably wouldn't have been in the game to begin with.

Back