• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

virus movie

trader jim

SOC-14 1K
last nite i saw an older movie called "Virus" wth donaldm sutherland and jamie lee curtis. i finally got to see it from beginning to end. Great Stuff!! good story line. could have comr streight out of the "New Era" if you can - see it- you will be serprised!!! has any one else seen it??
:D ;) :cool:

Originally posted by trader jim:
last nite i saw an older movie called "Virus" wth donaldm sutherland and jamie lee curtis. i finally got to see it from beginning to end. Great Stuff!! good story line. could have comr streight out of the "New Era" if you can - see it- you will be serprised!!! has any one else seen it??
:D ;) :cool:
Seen it and own it on VHS.... although i have to say i felt it was mediocre, but the comics were far far better hence my slight bias. As a conversion it is quite poor, but as a stand alone film it's quite good.

was that the one where the 'energy' feild bounced off the mir into the control ship and took over the computer?..if so, it's based on a darkhorse comic and as a movie it was too dark (literally, the lighting sucked!!) to see ANYTHING!!! just some moving shapes and glowing points...made the movie feel to...awkward.

Back