• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Vemene

kafka47

SOC-14 5K
Marquis
Does anyone recall seeing an article on the Vemene? I have searched through my collection of JTAS/TD and seem unable to find it. If I recall correctly, it had some guys shooting up a long corridor in early Traveller fatigues.

Also could someone tell me which of the Judges Guild modules are worthwhile to buy, not as a collector, but as good, solid adventures.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kafka47:
Does anyone recall seeing an article on the Vemene? I have searched through my collection of JTAS/TD and seem unable to find it. If I recall correctly, it had some guys shooting up a long corridor in early Traveller fatigues.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Traveller Adventure is the best (only?) source I can think of. The illustration you're describing sounds like the cover of the 9x12-sized edition of Snapshot, or possibly the dust-jacket of The Traveller Book.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Also could someone tell me which of the Judges Guild modules are worthwhile to buy, not as a collector, but as good, solid adventures.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh, none? Actually I don't know 'cause there's many I don't have and I may be missing some gems, but it seems unlikely based on what I've seen (and heard).

Well, Kafka.....
Two Judge's Guild modules I can recomend for a good solid adventure are:

Simba safari(I use the ship's deckplans and the animals) The adventure itself is not bad if you have no problem with Nobility on Vacation. It's a good adventure for Noble player characters....You can find it at the Traveller trader website..The other Judges' Guild Adventure I recomend is "Doom of the singing star" If you can find it , you'll find it contains 16 count'em 16 adventures..All of which take place on or around a very Large liner called "The singing star" However I have not seen a copy of that adventure in a long time.....

Back