• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Uplifted Foster Farms Chickens

trader jim

SOC-14 1K
I just ran into a new Merc unite...dont know if their uplifts or Alien.They cant be all bad..they eat Junk Food and drink Slurppes!!!...they say they want to be assult infantry!!!...you could eat the ones that go KIA...thay say there from Arkansaws, wheres that??? any way thay seem kinda friendly...you should see the ground car there driving...whata hoot!!!
file_21.gif
file_21.gif
:D :D :eek:

Well...

As far as chicken assault troops are concerned...

they would make excellent CHUM for my Evil Landsharks with Freakin Laser Beams. :D

Location: somewhere in Arkansas, a Tyson@ Chicken processing plant

KAAAAAAAABOOOOOOOM!

two chickens in ditch, having crossed the road..

<wait till cluck we get the next one!>
<Cluck-yep, them thar Hoomins is stoopid!>

chicken warriors lose compass, recross road but are flattened by a large piece of falling debris!

SQWAAAAAWKH! (CRUUUUUNCHETH!)

THE END.

i wonder if Tyson and Foster farm Chickens are owned by the same people???...would explain a lot....same stench....each group eats junk food and drink slurpees..sounds like a chicken conspirecy to me!!! :eek: :eek: Where will they attack us next?? :eek: :eek:

Hmmm...you know, I think I should request research into Chicken sized battledress, with spinal mount PGCP-13's. (Plasma Gun, Chicken Portable). Also...put grav belts into the Battledress, and a hatch out the rear...egging bombing missions, anyone? I would put in a small mass driver in the hatch, so that the egg, as soon as it leaves...well, the chicken proper, is quickly accelerated...I do want at least some chance of penetration of mid-tech combat armor.

So...think it would work, is it too goofy? "Charlene" loves the idea, from what she told me! :::Chambers "Charlene"::: Yes, such a nice pistol and Emperess...yes my precious...:::pets "Charlene":::

:D

I think these Arkansaws Chickens are true Aliens!!!!....i over heard them talking about how the GREAT ROOSTER will arrive in 6 weeks, with his CHICKEN ARMY....The Scurge of The Universe!!!
:eek: :eek:
file_28.gif
file_28.gif

Originally posted by trader jim:
I think these Arkansaws Chickens are true Aliens!!!!....i over heard them talking about how the GREAT ROOSTER will arrive in 6 weeks, with his CHICKEN ARMY....The Scurge of The Universe!!!
file_28.gif
file_28.gif
I should get the deep frier ready and buy as much KFC stock I can get.
file_23.gif
file_21.gif
file_22.gif

The George authoritatively states:
I should get the deep frier ready and buy as much KFC stock I can get. [Razz] [Devil] [ROFL] [Smirk]
The evil landsharks with freakin laser beams don't need no deep fry; they would take the chickens in one gulp.

Course, if its Tysons, they may suffer ill effects later on in life... :eek:
file_23.gif
file_21.gif
toast.gif

Originally posted by Cleon the Mad:
Hmmm...Chicken sized battledress
They would have to be triple-breasted battledress suits; Foster Farms generally markets 3 or 6 breasts in a pack, which leads one to think that some genetic tinkering is already taking place. :eek:
file_21.gif
:eek:

Originally posted by George Boyett:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by trader jim:
[qb]I think these Arkansaws Chickens are true Aliens!!!!....i over heard them talking about how the GREAT ROOSTER will arrive in 6 weeks, with his CHICKEN ARMY....The Scurge of The Universe!!!
file_28.gif
file_28.gif
I should get the deep frier ready and buy as much KFC stock I can get.
file_23.gif
file_21.gif
QB]</font>[/QUOTE]Remember, the Imperial family, with some rare exceptions, owns five percent of any and all corporations in the Imperium, and that includes KFC, AG. :D

Originally posted by lord irial:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Cleon the Mad:
Hmmm...Chicken sized battledress
They would have to be triple-breasted battledress suits; Foster Farms generally markets 3 or 6 breasts in a pack, which leads one to think that some genetic tinkering is already taking place. :eek:
file_21.gif
:eek:
</font>[/QUOTE]Oh my lord! The ancients manipulated the Foster Farms chickens! This must be obvious. Well...maybe the next step is to consider what other ancient uplifted species has more then one set of breasts...hmmm...well, Vargr come from Terran canines...and well...I do belive, like their pre-uplifted lupine ancestors, that Vargr females do have multiple sets of nipples.

OH MY LORD, FOSTER FARMS CHICKENS ARE PART VARGR!

Back