• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Trying to order online (more than one at a time)?

I am sooooo glad that classic Traveller is in reprint. Allows me to keep those original books in a safe place.

Anyway, my question: I was trying to buy a bunch of the reprints via the website and noticed that if you try Paypal, it automatically assumes you are buying one book. Well I'd rather order them all at once (saves on shipping too) but there doesn't appear to be any method to do so online.

Is farfuture.net going to implement a 'shopping cart' feature? Or do I have to print the form and order via snail mail?

Cheers.

Mike 'So how much damage does the Particle Accelerator-T do when fired at ground troops? Let's find out!'

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rerednaw:
I was trying to buy a bunch of the reprints via the website and noticed that if you try Paypal, it automatically assumes you are buying one <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The FarFuture site is much less automated than you would think. It is possible to just go to PayPal and send an order ("send money") to them (us) and include in your note what you want.

Well I fired off an e-mail to FF and they told me I could just e-mail the order in. So I did.

Problem solved and thanks.

Cheers.

Back