• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Traveller's Guidebook?

So the 2320AD rulebook say they use options out of the Traveller's Guidebook.

The who? Is this book in production, canceled, or somewhere in another dimension waiting for the stars to be right? (No, wait, wrong game . . . )

Nothing in 2320AD really requires the Guidebook. It does give some more options for characters generations, but nothing required. The T20 Handbook is enough.

Originally posted by far-trader:
In production, actually next on the release list I think. All but done by some accounts.
Really? I hadn't heard the it had been worked out (the last post by MJD I saw on the issue said it hadn't).

If so, great! I had been waiting for this book for a long time, and 2320 just reminded me of it.

Yup, he and I have worked out a deal on the manuscript. Should see the light of day in a few weeks or so. I still am reworking some parts of it.

Hunter

Just going by what MJD said about it being in QLI's hands and only waiting for the thing to be published so he can be paid being the understanding (I think) and Hunter saying just lately (in the 2300AD section upon the release of 2320AD) that the Guidebook was next on his agenda.

:D Hunter beat me to the post button but it's good to see official answers again.

Originally posted by Colin:
Nothing in 2320AD really requires the Guidebook. It does give some more options for characters generations, but nothing required. The T20 Handbook is enough.
But it would serve as a start point for new T20 players who don't want to buy a copy of D20 Modern or Player's Manual 3.5. Everything all the basic d20 goodness to start playing is all right there.

Back