• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Traveller's Aide Subscriptions

hunter

Ancient - Absent Friend
My apologies for the lateness of the release of Traveller's Aide #2, but we have it ready to go now.

If you are a subscriber, you should be receiving an email in the next few hours detailing how you can log into our new Electronic Library to manage your subscriptions. We are in the process of manually inputting all of the original subscription orders, so please be patient until we get to your order and send you a confirmation that your account is active.

Note that you will be able to not only download new issues of the series, but you will also be able to redownload old issues you have taken, and starting with issues TA2 you will have a choice of selecting the Print or the Screen versions (or you can even take both).

Also, customers that have ordered only a single issue will also have an account available at the library so you can download your issues again if needed.

If you have any problems with your account, please email me at elibrary@RPGRealms.com

Thanks,

Hunter

So if I were to take both the screen issue, and the print issue does that count as two issues off my subscription or just the one?

Also if I redownload something I've already downloaded do I get charged off my account again?

Originally posted by BenBell:
So if I were to take both the screen issue, and the print issue does that count as two issues off my subscription or just the one?
Just one.

Also if I redownload something I've already downloaded do I get charged off my account again?
Nope. You can redownload as often as you need.

Hunter

I got an email from a customer on this just a minute ago so I figured it would be good to post here.

If your email address has changed since you ordered, send me an email at elibrary@RPGRealms.com letting me know the old address and the new one, and I'll get it fixed for you.

Once you have access, you will be able to change the email address on file and the password for access as you need.

Hunter

Back