• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Traveller Fiction Online...

Spinward Scout

SOC-14 5K
Baron
Hiya folks!

Anyone know where I can find Traveller Fiction Online? I found the Short Fiction section on the CotI site, but I'm itching for more...

Thanks!

Scout

Originally posted by Dameon Toth Detached Scout:
Hiya folks!

Anyone know where I can find Traveller Fiction Online? I found the Short Fiction section on the CotI site, but I'm itching for more...

Thanks!

Scout
They aren't free but we have a Traveller's Aide issue (#2) as a PDF that contains short fiction and an TNE novel, Diaspora Phoenix by Martin Dougherty.

Hunter

Freelance Traveller also has some fiction. But, if you want it in dead tree form, I notice that Amazon is selling the Swycaffer books for .99Cr each.

Others, we have all attempted some fiction here on the boards. For instance, I once posted the beginnings of a MegaTraveller movie script (which nobody responded to) and I also did some work dealing with my vision of the Fourth Imperium. Doing a search for those might help you set the mood.

Originally posted by Kafka47:
Others, we have all attempted some fiction here on the boards. For instance, I once posted the beginnings of a MegaTraveller movie script (which nobody responded to)
I was about to post a topic for this exact reason when I saw this. I say "Let's give it another go!" Please see my topic 'Add a Chapter' in Lone Star...

Back