• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Traveller art

I've put together some of my renderings on a webpage. There's a few scout ships and a subsized merchant and a couple ships that are based on deckplans that our traveller group made over the years. I'm working on an SDB now and polishing up my old models. Some aren't that great, but I'm slowly polishing my skills. ;) their at www.crwspot.com.

I've also been modifying the excel spreadsheet for character generation and I'll make that avaiable as soon as I can. I've merged some of the aspects of the 2 that are avaiable and added some stuff. The last time I played, I found a few bugs in it. ;) Lucky for me I found them or my character would certainly have perished...

take care all.

Cool, and welcome aboard :D

I especially like the Subsidized Merchant (ver.2 1st one pg.3 of the album) though it's a little dark. And your take on the classic type S wedge scout is nice too.

hey, thanks for sharing! I always like little visual snippets to show my players in the game.

Did you have any particular ship in mind for your "frieghters". With multiple pics and me about to run a game that runs into the Glimmerdrift Reaches, I may use that pic to represent trade ships of the Glimmerdrift Trade Consortium.

The freigher was my experimentation with NURBS modeling. No particular deckplan in mind. That was one of my first attempts. the texturing is a bit generic. If you have a deckplan and rough sketch of a ship you'd like me to do, I can try to model it when I get time.

thx!

Thanks for sharing. My campaign starts at a desert world starport. I now have a visual aid to use. I will of course give you props for the artwork

That Subsidised Merchant looks like it's tartan! :)

I like the starports.

The thumbnails are a bit small. They load very slowly, too. *Please* tell me you're not using the full-sized pics but displaying them smaller...

No and yes. Reduced size, original depth. So they aren't web optimized. :-( Did it in a hurry. I'm optimizing as I go. Its only been up for a short time. Whats a tartan? I'm still trying to work my way through the old "Traders and Gunboats". ;)

Originally posted by chrwhite2002:
The freigher was my experimentation with NURBS modeling. No particular deckplan in mind. That was one of my first attempts. the texturing is a bit generic. If you have a deckplan and rough sketch of a ship you'd like me to do, I can try to model it when I get time.
You don't happen to have the old FASA "Adventure class ships, volume II" do you? I'm currently running my players in an explorer class survery cruiser.

Back