• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Trading 101 Robots (mint)

kafka47

SOC-14 5K
Marquis
Would anyone like 101 Robots in exhange for some items from T$R's World of Greyhawk line?

I am asking for a friend who takes us through WofG. Basically, I think he is after anything to do with the Second edition, but, wants a bundle for it...knowing the value of 101 Robots.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kafka47:
Would anyone like 101 Robots in exhange for some items from T$R's World of Greyhawk line?

I am asking for a friend who takes us through WofG. Basically, I think he is after anything to do with the Second edition, but, wants a bundle for it...knowing the value of 101 Robots.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
What sort of value is he looking for?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shadow Bear:
Originally posted by kafka47:
b]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
What sort of value is he looking for?

When I asked, he was looking for the following items:

Vale of the Mage
Return to White Plume Mountain
The Marklands*
City of Skulls*
Living Greyhawk Journals 1-6*
Liberation of Geoff
Ruins of Greyhawk*
City of Greyhawk (booklets only)*
Patriots of Ulek*
Against the Cult of the Reptile God*
Warriors of Heaven
Throne of Bloodstone*

Clearly, as I told him, this is unreasonable but stipulated that only with the asterixes are must haves... <sigh>

I think he wants to recoup, the $150 that he spent on purchasing the 101 Robots, now regrets buying it instead of Greyhawk.

Swordy, it has been a while, why do you lurk? BTW, I think your visual catalogue is great.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kafka47:
Swordy, it has been a while, why do you lurk? BTW, I think your visual catalogue is great.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Many projects, limited time.
For one, that Illustrated Bibliography keeps me busy. For another, I am bopping around from state-to-state on a never ending search for steady work
wink.gif
Not to mention that I have my own discussion boards to keep up with!

------------------
Visit the TAS-Net Discussion Boards

Back