• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

The sacrificial first post (of a character)...

***Blushes***
You have to remember, this character was created back in the early 80's and I was very young at the time...but hey, it was my first characters, and is still one of my favorites today! Any resemblance to living persons, or old TV shows is strictly coincidental, I swear!

Marc Glenn
Human (Solomani) Male
5'9", 185lbs, Brown Hair, Green Eyes, Olive Complexion
Age 3,662 years (as of 1112, Imperial Dating)

UPP: ABAACA
Skills:
* Admin-1
* Air Craft-2
* Computer-5
* Handgun-1
* Laser Weapons-1
* Jack-Of-All-Trades-1
* Leader-3
* Mechanical-1
* Medical-1
* Navigation-2
* Pilot-3
* Vacc Suit-1

Marc was the son of a famous Terran astronaut during the later part of the 20th century. Following in his father's footsteps, he too joined the astronaut corps near the end turn of the century, and eventually rose to the rank of Lt. Commander in the Deep Space Probe program. It was during a routine test of one of the new Probe ships, that Marc ran into trouble and eventually ended up in the Third Imperium. A freak meteorite strike crippled his ship, triggering a crude form of cryosleep within the bridge compartment. And there he remain for 3,600 some-odd years, his ship drifting in deep space until it was finally stumbled upon by an Imperial Scout ship in 1105.

Never one to be thrown by new surroundings, Marc quickly adapted to life in the Third Imperium, earning his first small but modest fortune selling his ship to a museum as a function antique from the pre-Imperial Solomani space program. From there he continued to build his fortune through shrewd trading and a bit of smuggling, eventually earning the bulk of his wealth during the Fifth Frontier War as a Mercenary commander. He now is part own in GDW (Glenn-Dehaviland Works), an up and coming corporation with aspirations of mega-corp status.

The character was created using a slightly modified form of High Guard, mostly in regard to decorations received.

Service: United States Air Force (USAF)
Branch: National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
Terms Served: 3
Final Rank: Lt. Commander (not retired)
Special Assignments: Recruiting
Awards and Decorations:
* Air Medal-3
* Disinguished Flying Cross-1
* WWIII Combat Ribbon w/2 stars
* Mid East Combat Ribbon w/4 stars

Let the hazing begin
wink.gif

Amusing, but not worthy of a true hazing/flaming. I think we all have such characters from the early days. In fact, I have much respect that you bravely posted it...
smile.gif

Roger Barr
Lucky Credit GM
TravelerGM@aol.com

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marc Glenn:
***Blushes***
You have to remember, this character was created back in the early 80's and I was very young at the time...but hey, it was my first characters, and is still one of my favorites today! Any resemblance to living persons, or old TV shows is strictly coincidental, I swear!

<character details snipped for space>

Let the hazing begin
wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Back